Self-contained, sleeps four
Our private cottage is nestled in the trees above Collingwood township. It comfortably sleeps a family of four and has outstanding views over the Aorere River, Golden Bay and historic Collingwood mainstreet.
In the main room you'll find a comfy couch, TV, dining table and queen sized bed. There is a modern bathroom, kitchen and bedroom with two rustic bunk beds. The kitchen provides self-catering options, as does the on-deck BBQ. Outdoors, secluded amongst the trees, you'll find a woodland bath to soak in after an adventurous day.
- Queen bed and separate twin-bedded room
- Kitchen with fridge, gas/electric hob, microwave, kettle, toaster and dinnerware
- Bathroom with shower, toilet and basin
- Dining table and chairs
- Outdoor BBQ, table and chairs
- Laundry - available on request
- Free wifi and free-to-air TV
- Free bike hire
- Free parking
|2 Adults||$130.00 per night|
|Extra Adult||$20.00 per night|
|Child||$15.00 per night|
- Farewell Spit Eco Tour – enjoy a unique landscape and habitat for wildlife. We provide a 10% discount.
- Heaphy or Abel Tasman Great Walks - track pick-ups can be arranged.
- Horse-trekking or seal watching on the world-famous Wharariki Beach.
We hope you decide to come and stay, and look forward to hearing from you.